Strategic Planning Workshop SPW
Our Strategic Planning Workshop (SPW) enables business owners and directors to work ON their business, not IN their business. A SPW enables leaders to look at where they are going and why, providing them with the space, tools and expertise to stand back and own the direction they want to take with their business. We work with leaders and owners of businesses to develop their business plans and their implementation process to deliver change and improvements in their business supporting them in achieving their personal and business goals.
Successful people plan their success and Cowden works with entrepreneurial business owners to maximise their chance of success. Our expertise, in assessing and understanding their markets, reviewing their current business model coupled with our background knowledge and tailored strategic processes turn dreams into reality. Cowden's SPW delivers a SPW for leaders leaving them with a clear vision, a defined strategy and focused direction to take with identified achievable goals to get you there, and everyone owning the action plan to make that success happen. To learn more about the benefits of strategic planning click here.
Strategic Planning WorkshopStep back and work on your business strategy, not in it. The Strategic Planning Workshop is a facilitated process which will develop yourself and your business's future. We assess where you are today and why, where you are going and then develop your bespoke plan to get you there, with a clear plan of action to get there.
- Professional assessment of current position
- Facilitated day with key stakeholders to develop a focused and shared vision for the future with an achievable forward plan to make change happen.
- Your specifically tailored strategic business plan on key strategies and options to find and enter high growth market sectors.
2. New Entrepreneur Strategic Planning Workshop SPWSpecifically designed for new start-up's to work on your business strategy in this facilitated process with expert assistance in developing your new business venture. From assessing your business idea compared to the market and competitors to develop your viability, market entry strategy and defining your operating model through to developing your image and strategic objectives the New Entrepreneur Strategic Planning Workshop is ideal in developing a new business.
- Professional assessment of current position and strategic options available
- Facilitated day with key stakeholders to develop a clear shared and achievable forward plan.
- Your entrepreneurial plan for success with key strategies and simple steps to achieve those.
3. High Growth Strategic Plan WorkshopDesigned for high growth companies, our high growth strategic planning is tailored to enable companies in high growth sectors to rapidly exploit opportunities to maximise their potential. This tailored package supports and drives high growth, developing the the complete package of support which entrepreneurs need to succeed, and typically includes:-
- Strategic review of market opportunities and performance
- Internal assessment of the current company's position and strategic options available to orientate it towards key opportunities.
- A specific SMART high growth plan to accelerate the company forward. Facilitated strategic alignment programme developing a clear shared and achievable forward plan throughout the company.
- Change management programme enabling rapid orientation to new markets
- A high growth director mentoring support programme to support and drive success.
Book now by contacting us click> Cowden Consulting High Growth Strategic Plan http://www.cowdenconsulting.com/strategic.htm
4. Strategic Marketing Planning ProgrammeOur strategically focused marketing orientates the business and all its activities towards its intended customers. Adding value in every process is all about understanding target customer groups and expectations, anticipating their needs and meeting and exceeding them. Learn more about Cowden Consulting marketing by clicking this link: Cowden Marketing.
Our strategic marketing planning programme develops a sustainable competitive advantage for clients within their chosen markets, using the latest marketing techniques integrated into one seamless professional service by a CIM qualified marketeer.
- Marketing review - undertaking a review of all your existing marketing and its effectiveness
- Marketing planning - planning successful implementation of value-added integrated marketing within the business
- Marketing orientation - implementing the appropriate marketing processes for target customers
- Social Media Marketing - How to use social media as an integral part of your marketing strategy, form online business to digital connectivity within your marketing.
Book now by contacting us click: Cowden Consulting Strategic Marketing Planning Programme
5. Exit Strategy Development ProgrammeIt is never too early to plan your exit from your business. Few people successful exit from their company because they do not sit down early enough to plan out their long-term strategy, ensure their business runs without them, implements a successful succession planning programme or develops the step-back, step-out, step-away approach to developing their future.
Our exit strategy development programme, works with business owners to look at developing and implementing their move on and away from the business with a workable plan that maximises the value they achieve by ensuring a seamless process is in place which takes the business forward successfully."Its not the pace of life that frightens me, it is the full stop at the end"
Developing a successful exit strategy is about developing a personal route plan for owners to work towards with the right level of support to enable them to successfully implement their exit successfully.
- Personal goal setting - Review and objective setting with owners
- Exit development - what needs to happen and how to achieve all stakeholder goals
- Step Development programme - how to step back successfully, with timescales and milestones.
- Succession - Planning and implementing succession that succeeds to all stakeholders.
- Mentoring programme - To support all stakeholders in achieving their goals.
Like to learn more then contact us at Cowden or see our website or social media channels for more about Cowden:-