Values matter in BUSINESS more than ever as Ikea have found out
Ikea only 16% sustainable wood
Ikea’s staff not telling the truth
Values must be transparent
Values Must Live the Moment
Why clean lavatories matter?
Rail companies learning fast
Values are in the detail
Values Must Involve Everyone
Values as seen by Customers
New companies creating values
Keeping Values Alive
- Are your values visual to your team and customers?
- Does everyone know your core values, have you checked?
- Can all your people translate them into their daily role?
- Do people see the company values in other people’s roles within the organisation?
- Do customers comment on those values in their dealings with your company in formal and informal feedback channels?
- If you can only answer confidently to only points one and two then you are not living your values. If you cannot hand on heart even answer those two them its probably time to look at your values in a lot more detail.