Content Strategy: The future of marketing
The future of marketing is all about inbound marketing: Content strategy
If you can see a trend you have missed it!
It’s a complete shift not just an add-on
Pace is outstripping understanding
That speed is creating problems for social media to be able to convert this rate of change to make money. This continual change, both step and continual upgrading, makes it difficult for the industry to understand how to build sustainable pipelines of business.
Content Strategy also creates confusion.
Dialogue NOT monologue
The Content Strategy Process
- Listening – Online is now the first port of call for 78% of web users.
- Creating – Great content that answers need and demonstrates expertise.
- Engaging – Is about being talked about and developing a dialogue with audiences
- Transforming – Is about continual engagement, moving them from suspects to purchasers
- Growing – Requires creating perpetual momentum developing new and developing loyalty
The strategy needs to be explained better
Richard Gourlay services: business planning, strategic planning, business development, strategic marketing, Return on Investment, director development, director mentoring.
Cowden Consulting is based in just outside Sheffield in Derbyshire and works with businesses throughout the UK.